Sunday 6 October 2019

Exactly What He Wanted


I wanted to know what it was like to be a woman. From my experience, women always got exactly what they wanted. Jobs, promotions, dates, whatever. Some guys even send girls money for free! And now it was my turn.

I had found this body possession spell online. I thought it was total bogus until I tested it on my friend Mark. After reading the spell I was in his body, staring back at my own face! The weirdest part was, it seemed like my body didn't even realize anything had changed. My body didn't freak out or anything, just continued to carry on the conversation I was having with Mark. I quickly swapped back into my own body by reading the reversal spell. It was time to find out if my thoughts were true, if women could get whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted it.

I decided to use the spell on my sister Katie, that way if I got into a sticky situation, I had a better chance of playing things off since I knew a lot about her life. After reading the spell though, I had this strange feeling, a feeling of pleasure and pain intertwined together, coursing throughout my entire body. Huh, that hadn't happened the first time. My senses started to come back to me and I realized I was on my back and on the receiving end of my sister's boyfriend's dick! He was fucking my sister when I swapped with her!

This was so fucked, but it felt sooooo good... I couldn't help but let out a gasp, followed by many loud moans. I looked down to watch her boyfriend fucking her...ehem...MY pussy, but was shocked to see my cunt was empty. It turned out he was shoving his cock up my ass! God, why did this feel so incredible. I couldn't stop shaking. Was this a woman's orgasm? Was this guy fucking my ass making me orgasm. I didn't know, and quite honestly, I didn't care. As long as he kept it up, I was content.

I couldn't wait for him to fuck my pussy. Guess it turns out women do get exactly what they want...

No comments:

Post a Comment