Monday 27 July 2020

The Amulet

Every year Gordon was razzed for being the only young adult without a significant other at the annual family get-together. This time, however, he had a plan to change things up.

The other day, he stumbled across a shiny rock while wandering the woods behind his house. Upon further inspection, he realized it was not in fact a rock, but rather an expensive looking amulet. He figured he would take it home and check it out. Who knows, maybe it's worth some money. Upon his arrival at home, he chucked the amulet on his bedside table and forgot about it.

Later that evening, while hanging out with his best friend Blake, he noticed the amulet sitting on the table in his room and picked it up for a further inspection. Blake spoke about how he wished he was more attractive, so Gordon jokingly said "Nah dude you're a total Hasselhoff". Upon saying this, Blake instantly transformed into a mirror image of David Hasselhoff, clothes and all. "Oh my god what the fuck just happened" Gordon exclaimed.

"I don't know dude but fix it, this is fucking weird" Blake uttered in disbelief. Gordon wished his friend would return to normal, and he did. The two boys looked at the amulet in Gordon's hand and thought about all they could do with it. 

Gordon broke the silence with a suggestion: "Blake, can I use this thing to turn you into a girl so I won't look like a fool at my family reunion tomorrow?"

"No fucking way am I becoming your side piece for your stupid family event" he retorted instantly.

"C'mon man, you owe me"

"I don't owe you shit"

"Remember last month when I covered for you sleeping at your girl's place for a week instead of mine? Your parents were certain that you were staying with her until I came to your rescue and convinced them otherwise".

Gordon did make a good point. Blake sighed. "Fine. But I'll do it for an hour. I'm not spending my whole Saturday as a girl at your stupid family party".

The next day, the two met back up at Gordon's house before heading to the gathering. 

"Just make this quick" Blake said with regret. 

Gordon spoke with the amulet in hand: "Blake is my hot date to the family reunion". With the words spoken, Blake transformed from fit young male to gorgeous young woman in an instant. Long brown hair, beautiful body, complete with a greenish-blue dress. The new Blake was perfect.


"Damn Blake, you're a stunner" Gordon gawked as his friend rolled his eyes.

"Shut it. Let's go and get this over with." Blake retorted. The two headed out the door, Gordon ensuring to bring his amulet in case he needed to change things back in a moment.

Arriving at the party, the two were the stars of the event. All eyes were on Gordon and his stunning new girlfriend. After a bit of mingling, the two were ready to head out when Gordon's uncle Tom initiated a conversation with the two. Tom was a player, and Gordon knew that. He never settled down, and he was always sleeping around with chicks way younger than him. He had game alright.

"Gordon! Nice to see you showed up with a date this time. And who might you be?" Tom inquired.

"This is Blair" Gordon spoke for his date. Blair was the name they had been using for Blake since the names were so similar.

"And how did such a beautiful woman end up with my nephew?" Tom asked aggressively.

"Uhh, Gordon is just so sweet to me" Blake responded to the older man.

"Ahh, I see, it's because he's packing down there" Tom said pointing to Gordon's trousers, noticing the bulging artifact in his pocket. "Now what might this be?" he said grabbing the amulet from Gordon's pant pocket.

"Hey give that back!" Gordon yelled and Blake tried to reach for it, but Tom was too quick.

"Ah ah ah, that's no way to treat your uncle, now why don't you scurry off and talk to some more family while I get to know your girlfriend. I mean, I do wanna make a good impression right?" As if some force was commanding him to do so, Gordon stopped fighting for his amulet for the time being and left to converse with his family. "Great, now where do we begin?" Tom said to Blake.

"Uh, you were just gonna give me that artifact" Blake said trying to get a hold of their magic amulet once again.

"Not just yet" Tom said, suspicious of why the two wanted this damn toy thing so badly. "I've got some things I wanna talk about with you. Now that Gordon is gone, why are you actually with him? I mean, he's a total loser".

Blake tried to come up with a reason. "He's just so smart".

"Oh, so you're dating him because he's smart? What, are you so dumb you can't think for yourself or something?" With that statement, Blake felt something change, but he didn't know what.

"Yeah I'm kinda not smarts and stuff" he said. "Gordon is really good at thinking and stuff. Where is he?"

"Let's not worry about that hun" Tom spoke to the dumbed-down Blake. "God, you are beautiful, I bet you're amazing in the sack, aren't you?"

"Yes! I'm really good at that sex stuff!" Blake responded excitedly.

"It's too bad you're with Gordon. You know, I bet I could satisfy you far more than Gordon could".

Blake started to think about being with this Tom guy. "Yeah...I bet you could".

Tom started to like where things were going. "You would be a total slut for me wouldn't you Blair?"

Blake didn't even respond. He jumped onto the man in front of her and mashed his lips into Tom's as he stumbled into a spare bedroom in the house. "You know, you are fucking gorgeous, but I really wish you were blonde. I've got a thing for blondies". Just like that, a wave of colour washed over Blake's hair turning it blonde. Tom didn't think anything of it. He was too caught up in the make out session he was in. "I'm not into foreplay babe, I wanna get right down to business. Bring that ass over here".


Blake's stupid mind didn't understand those big words and stuff. All he understood was "ass". Blake pulled his dress off to reveal some red lingerie that must have appeared at some point during Tom's dirty talking. Blake turned around for his new lover and grabbed his cock, moving it past his vagina and straight into his asshole. "Like this?" he asked, genuinely curious about whether he was doing it the way Tom wanted.

"My god, you are such a fucking little bimbo nympho" he replied.

Blake was giddy with excitement that he made Tom happy. He was glad he finally found something he was good at, considering he wasn't very good at the whole thinking thing. He moaned and groaned as Tom slammed his cock in and out of her tight virgin ass. Her whole world was spinning as this man filled her with pleasure.

With that, Tom tossed the amulet across the room, shattering it to pieces, not knowing he just sealed Gordon's best friend inside the body and mind of the stupid slut Blair forever. She didn't seem to mind, though...


No comments:

Post a Comment