Monday 10 August 2020

Bathroom Surprise


After I had recently found an app on my phone that let me alter my body in ways you could never imagine, I started to find new ways to have fun with my friends. When I invited Derek to sleep over at my house, I knew we wouldn't be playing video games and watching horror movies like I promised him. You see, I knew he had a huge crush on my mom, so while he was bathing in my house before our "hangout" began, I used the app to become my mom with the intent of teasing him.

It was strange at first, but after a moment I started to feel comfortable in my new skin...sexy even. I quietly entered the bathroom where my best friend was naked in the tub and slowly slithered behind him. I was stunned when I saw his naked body in the bath. I hadn't seriously thought about doing anything to my best friend in my mom's body, but some kind of impulse overcame me. "My god, that's a big cock you have there Derek" I whispered seductively in his ear, startling him as I grabbed a handful of his instantly hardened dick. I began to rub it in the soapy water as he stared bewildered at my new delicate hand stroking his member.

"Mrs. Hewitt...I...I..." he stuttered, trying to find words.

"Shh baby" I replied trying to calm him down. "It's okay, Mr. Hewitt doesn't need to know a thing about this...Now, why don't you hop out of the tub and give me the fucking I deserve". Derek was more than happy to follow my orders. We spent all night fucking like dogs. Derek was quite concerned about my "son's" whereabouts, but I just told him my "son" was passed out in bed already. This app is fucking fantastic and I can't wait to use it again. Maybe I'll become my aunt Tara...or maybe my English teacher Ms. Pine...all I know is being a controlling MILF is satisfying beyond belief.



No comments:

Post a Comment