Tuesday 18 August 2020

Grandma's Gloves (Part 8)

Logan slipped the gloves on while Jane continued to bounce on his cock, giggling. He grabbed her ass and she froze. "You are no longer Jane. You are my sister Brianna. You are still obsessed with fucking me".

"Command accepted".

Jane was suddenly no more, as her hair changed from a dark brown to a blonde. Her skin lightened and she grew a few inches. The transforming girl's tits and ass shrank slightly, and her face reshaped do be more cute than sexy. Her personality changed with the physical changes, becoming almost an exact copy of Logan's sister's, with the exception of wanting to fuck her brother. Brianna suddenly became aware of her surroundings, and upon realizing her brother was penetrating her, she smirked.

"Oh you bad boy, fucking your sister" she said with deviance in her voice. She started to resume the job that Jane couldn't finish. "All these years of you calling me a bitch, you were just jealous of all the guys I was fucking. You wanted a piece of this ass too. Well, I'll let you in on a little secret. I've secretly wanted to fuck you too". She increased her pace slightly.

"Brianna-"

"Shhh...I want you to keep up old traditions. Call me your little bitch".

"Yeah, keep grinding on my cock like that you little bitch, fuck your brother like the bad girl you are". All the dirty talk between the 'siblings' had made Brianna soaking wet, as she increased her pace again, fucking her brother like an expert. Logan was more turned on than he'd ever been before in his life. He never thought fucking his own sister would make him this horny, but god damn it was hot.

"Logan cum in my pussy baby" she ordered between moans. "I want you to cum in your whore sister's pussy".

That put Logan over the edge as he dumped his seed into his sister's vagina. "Holy shit, Brianna that was fucked up". he said between breaths.

"Logan just shut the fuck up and get out of my room. I'm done with you for now". She watched him pick up his clothes and scurry back to his room. "Oh and Logan, one more thing. Don't tell Mom and Dad, or you won't be seeing this anymore". She looked down at her cum-filled pussy, rubbing the dripping cum back in where it belongs. Logan was mind blown by everything that had happened that night. He was beginning to consider whether he should even bother bringing James back. After all, "Brianna" seemed to enjoy her mischievous life, fooling around with her own brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment