Wednesday 12 August 2020

Grandma's Gloves (Part 2)

Logan could not believe his eyes. James was stunning. It seemed weird to say, but his friend was absolutely gorgeous.

I don't think James will do for a name anymore he thought. Again, Logan placed his hands on his now female friend and waited for the now higher pitched "awaiting command".

"Your name is Jane" Logan assured.

"Command accepted" she replied. As "Jane" snapped back into reality, she looked at her friend gawking at her. "Honey are you gay or something? Why are you eyeing me like that?"

Logan quickly collected himself. Right, James still believes he's himself, so he thinks I'm staring at the male version of him. "Sorry man, I was just amazed at how good you've gotten at CoD".

"Yeah, way better than you'll ever be" Jane let out a cute laugh.

Logan noticed a flaw in his creation, and set out to fix it. Grabbing Jane and waiting for the magic phrase, he said: "You are wearing women's clothes. You have always been a cross-dresser and are comfortable with it, as comfortable as you would be wearing guy's clothes. You also think that me staring at you isn't strange, in fact, it's flattering". As usual, the command was accepted and Jane's clothes shifted from the plain t-shirt and trousers combo to a pretty yellow sundress with matching sunglasses.

Jane smiled at her friend's appreciative gaze. "You like the outfit? I think it's nice" she said before even allowing Logan to answer. "Wearing women's clothes just feels so much more natural, you should try it out too".

"I'll pass" Logan responded. "Hey we should grab some dinner, it's getting pretty late after all".

"Sure honey, McDonald's?" she asked.

"I was thinking something more like The Keg".

"That's way too fancy for us, I only take dates there. It would feel weird going just us two guys".

"Nah man it's not weird, I'll even pay" Logan suggested. With that, Jane agreed to dinner with her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment